The lawyers at Smith & Smith Law Firm know that issues relating to family law are encompassed in both a legal process as well as a difficult emotional experience for our clients. These issues may include:
- - Divorce
- - Child custody and visitation, including modifications of prior orders
- - Child support, including modifications of prior orders
- - Property division and other complex property disputes
- - Grandparent access and visitation
- - Paternity and parental rights, including terminations
- - Adoption
- - Foster child issues
Phil and Nate Smith are well prepared to handle these and any other aspect of family law disputes that may arise.
We also understand that even after the excitement of the courtroom dies down, individuals involved in family law disputes are still family. It is our goal provide our clients with exceptional representation while being conscious and respectful of the long-term relationships between family members.